Sunday, November 01, 2009

学校学来得儿歌

Eric从学校学来得儿歌。

1. I am an acorn, small and round, lying on the cold cold ground, people pass and step on me, that's why I am cracked you see, I am a nut, I am a nut

2. ghosts and goblins, bats and cats, we are not afraid of this or that, they are only make believes, funny costumes on Halloween, ghosts and goblins, bats and cats, we are not afraid of this or that

3. five little pumpkins sitting on the gate, the first one said:"oh my, it's getting late", the second one said:"there are witches in the air", the third one said:"but we don't care", the fourth one said:"let's run, run, run", the fifth one said:"i am ready for some fun", whoo~~ went the wind, out the lights, five little pumpkins roll out of sights

4. mr. pumpkin, mr. pumpkin, round and fat, round and fat, harvest time is coming, harvest time is coming, yum yum yum, that is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home